Keeping detailed logs is critical, and the Farmbrite notes feature provides an easy way to record all sorts of information about your livestock. Simply click on “New Note” and enter:
Adding a New Note
Simply click on “New Note” and enter:
- Your note details
- The date to record the note (defaults to today)
- The category (if applicable)
- Any keywords that you might want to search for later (comma delimited)
- You can select to automatically add the note to your calendar
- You select to email another user regarding this new note (if your plan supports multiple users)
Then click “Save Note”.
Once your note is saved you can easily find them by paging through chronologically or searching by part of the note details or keywords.
The QR Code is a useful tool to help you quickly add notes or see what has already been done on a piece of equipment. Print out the QR code (shown in the top right hand corner) and put the QR code by the item. Use your phone to scan and make quick notes in the field.
You are also able to print notes to print out if needed.