Keeping detailed logs is critical, and the Farmbrite notes feature provides an easy way to record all sorts of information about your field. Simply click on “New Note” and enter:
- Your note details
- The date to record the note (defaults to today)
- The category (if applicable)
- Any keywords that you might want to search for later (comma delimited)
- You can select to automatically add the note to your calendar
- You select to email another user regarding this new note (if your plan supports multiple users)
- You can also geolocate the note to a specific location and save it on the map on the note.
Then click “Save Note”.
Once your note is saved you can easily find them by paging through chronologically or searching by part of the note details or keywords.
You can also use field notes or the field calendar to keep track of pasture usage and track pasture rotation.