Manage Your Account Information
If you need o make changes to your Farmbrite Account, you can edit your information by selecting the “Account” link from the navigation menu on the top of the page. Just click the Account Menu and then choose Settings.
In this area you can change many details about your account:
- Your Farmbrite Plan Type
- Your Farm name, address, phone, email, website, and social media information
- Your Time Zone
- Your Measurement System - Select if you'd like to see information displayed in US Customary or Metric measurements.
- USDA Hardiness Zone and frost dates - Adding these values will be used to calculate frost dates when you create a new Crop Type. If you're not in the United States, feel free to leave the USDA Hardiness Zone menu blank, and simply set your Average Last/First Frost Dates below. Alternatively, you might select a USDA Hardiness Zone that corresponds to your geographic location instead- for example, if you're in southern Canada, the northern US zone might work for you.
If you farm in a warm weather climate where frost does not occur, you can select "No Frost" to ignore seasonal weather and create the plantings at any time of year.
- Accounting Categories - choose from the standard US Schedule F categories, or create unique categories for you under a chart of accounts.
- Task Statuses and Default View
- Product Categories
- New Order Notification Email
If you make any changes to any of these, be sure to click the Save button in the bottom right to save your work.