Creating a new activity
You can keep track of important activities and events on your farm calendar. From the main Schedule tab simply click 'New Activity' or if you click on a time slot on the main calendar a 'New Event' box will open. You can enter the following for each calendar event:
- Detailed information or description if needed
- Whether or not it’s an all day activity
- The start and end dates and times
- Whether to track as a 'To Do'. If selected, these will show up under the tasks tab on the left side of the screen.
- The color to use for the event. This makes it easy to categorize related events on your calendar.
- Whether the event repeats and if so how often.
All calendar events created through-out Farmbrite will be include on this master calendar.