The Your Shop module lets you turn farmbrite into a custom online store for your agriculture business or simply have a basic website for your farm. Note: This feature is currently in beta please contact us with any questions.
Here are a few examples of how customers use the Farmbrite Shop feature:
- Delivering a simple website for their farm
- Selling their produce or other products online
- Selling CSA shares online and communicating pickup locations
- Keeping track of manual or online orders and printing packing slips for fulfillment
With all features enabled your site hosted with Farmbrite will include 4 tabs:
- Home: Displays basic information about your farm
- Products: Shows a categorized catalog of all the products you are selling
- Pickup Locations: Shows the locations where your customers or CSA members, can pickup their produce or products.
- Contact Us: Makes it easy to get in touch with you, including email, phone, social media and map based directions.
The shop feature is included at no extra charge, however, if you sell products online processing fees do apply, learn more.
From the main “Your Shop” tab you can access the 4 pages to mange this feature
- Shop Settings
- Pickup Locations
This feature is only available on certain plan types.
Other Articles you might be interested in: