Schedule and tasks associated with an animal in Farmbrite
Just like the master Schedule you can keep track of important activities that need to be completed or were completed for your livestock.
Go to your livestock tab and open the specific animal. Go to the Calendar & Tasks tab in navigation on the lefthand side. Simply click 'New Activity' or 'New Task' at the top of the screen or click on a time range on the calendar to create a new event.
You can enter the following for each calendar event / activity:
- Description details / Information
- Whether or not it’s an all day activity
- The start and end dates and times
- Whether to track as a “To Do” (See more information below)
- Color coding (optional)
- Whether the event repeats and if so how often
All calendar events created will show up on this page but will also be visible on the master Schedule.
New Task or To-Do item
When you check the button on the calendar event as a 'Track as a To Do' it will not only be saved on your calendar, but will also show up on the Dashboard as part of your Tasks or To Do List.