From the main Schedule > Calendar tab, you can keep track of import activities and events. Simply click “New Activity” or click and drag on a time range on the calendar to create a new event. You can enter the following for each calender event / activity:
- Details / Information
- Whether or not it’s an all day activity
- The start and end dates and times
- Whether to track as a “To Do”. If selected, these will show up under the Tasks tab on the left side of the screen.
- The color to use for the event. This makes it easy to categorize related events on your calendar.
- Whether the event repeats and if so how often.
All calendar events created through out Farmbrite will be include on this master calendar.
If you’ve enabled Schedule reminders you should receive a daily email from Farmbrite summarizing the upcoming calendar events as well as the top tasks that are assigned to you (if any).